ชื่อ: ผศ.ดร. ชัยชนะ ตีรสุกิตติมา
Profile of Asst.Prof. Dr. Chaichana Teerasukittima
1990 Bachelor degree of Science (Chemistry), Mahidol University International College, Thailand
1992-1993 Master degree (International Business Management) from Baldwin-Wallace University, Ohio, U.S.A
2007 Doctoral degree of Business Administration from Southern Cross University at Gold coast, New South Wale state, Australia. Financial supported by Government scholarship (Government scholarship student)
2002-2011 Work as a full time lecturer of Kasetsart University.
2011-2016 Work as a full time lecturer of Silpakorn University International College.
2016-2017 Work as a full time lecturer of TNI
2000-2014 Part time lecturer of MUIC (for 14 years)
2007-2011 Part time lecturer for Master program of Kasembandit University
2017-presently Part time lecturer of IIS-RU
- Having taught many subjects such as Mathematic for business, international business management, Principle of marketing, analysis of cross culture, global strategic management, import-export management, principle of management, and logistics.
- International Business Management 2nd Edition, published in 2004 by Kasetsart University Press
- Import-export Management 1st Edition, published in 2016 by Chulalongkorn University Press
Research and academic responsibility:
1) Impact on Meat industry after Thai government joins FTA with Australia granted by Fiscal Policy Office of the Ministry of Finance in 2005
2) Impact on Milk industry after Thailand forma FTA with Australia, New Zealand granted by Fiscal Policy Office of the Ministry of Finance in 2005
3) A study of barrier and concept for practically building the comprehensive mechanisms to prevent and suppress corruption by public sector in 2011, granted by National Research Council of Thailand
4) Factor in adoption of E-custom by business companies in Thailand (Eastern area of Thailand) in 2009, supported by The Thai Research Fund
Has successfully completed the training program on Assessment Technique developed under the Memorandum of Understanding between Thailand Professional Qualification Institute and Thailand Industrial Standards Institute (Office of the National Standardization Council)